A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how their equipment is used, can serve to Recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of page views, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , The browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case do you obtain data on the name, surname or postal address from which the user has logged in.
The cookies used in this Web page and the specific purpose of each one of them are the following:
• Cookie _utma: Expires 2 years after last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, first and last time the user wore the web. It is used to count how many times the site visits a single user.
• Cookie _ utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the arrival time to the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last pageview registration. It is automatically deleted when you switch websites or close your browser. It is used to calculate the length of time a user stays on a page.
• Cookie _ utmc: This cookie has a purpose similar to the previous one but for the websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
• Cookie _ utmz: Expires at 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path you have followed to access the web, either direct access, from a link on another web, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through A display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same web (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.
• Cookie _utmt: Expires after 10 minutes. This cookie is used to limit the speed of request of the service and limit the collection of data in the high-traffic sites.
• Cookie SESSxxxID: Expires a week. This cookie stores a unique identifier that binds the current session to a database configuration table in order to prevent the user from having to log in multiple times in a single browser session.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-y-cach%C3%A9/Enable-and-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-web-used/ta-p/13811
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or makes difficult the navigation or the provision of the services offered in this Web.
The cookie settings of this website are configured to «allow» and thus offer you the best possible browsing experience. If you continue using this website without changing your cookie settings or click on «Accept» you will be giving your consent to this.